Being a non-virgin is fine 

As we all know sex is a taboo in our country. And especially when it comes to girls, being a non-virgin before marriage is somewhat considered as crime. We maintain such double standards in our country that I can’t understand. Virginity is equally special for a boy and a girl. So why is it okay if a boy loses his virginity and why it’s such a big deal if a girl loses hers. We live in 21st century but still parents in our country do not discuss sex with their kids. Sex is completely natural not a taboo, it’s just an expression of love, passion, emotions which is completely fine. Loosing virginity is fine.

If a girl is losing her virginity before marriage that means that person is special to her not that she’s a slut or her parents did not teach her anything. And whenever I hear something like that it makes me feel that marriage is nothing but sex. I mean if I marry someone it should be out of love, bond, attachment and many more thing but not because of his penis for sure. But I also wonder what do boys think before marrying if virginity of your bride to be mean so much to you then that means you are marrying her for her vagina not out of love, bond, or anything else. If we see that statistics there are thousands of boys and even girls who thinks losing virginity before marriage for a girl is a crime. The one thing that always bounce back in my head is that why in our country everyone thinks that their opinion is right but the other ones is just shameful or wrong. I understand that there should be some boundaries but I don’t understand why these boundaries are for girls only. Losing virginity, sharing bed with someone, it’s a personal choice.
You have slept with your girlfriend a thousand of times and then you marry somebody else and expect her to be a virgin! Why such double standards? And I don’t blame that person because it’s not his fault it’s the mentality that he has been. It’s high time that we change this mentality and grow up and start acting like actual adults. Calling a girl slut is not cool just because she has shared a bed with someone. This sick mentality is the reason that the girls are still facing a hell lot of problems even after having so many rights. Our video ‘I am not virgin’ have a hell lot of views but when I went through the comment section, I was in complete shock. There was almost nothing abusive that I did not found in that comments.


It makes me really sad that where are we going? Where this country is going? There are hell lot of important things in a person then her virginity and virginity is not some sort of character certificate. All the girls out there I would only like to say this to you that it is okay to be a non-virgin and there is nothing to be ashamed off. All you need to understand is that if a person is judging you on the basis of your virginity then he is only looking for a vagina and not actually a loving and caring partner. It is completely your choice whether you want to be a virgin or a non-virgin. And as cliché as it sounds and you might be thinking that I have heard a lot of this before as well and this girl is writing on a very cliché topic trust me you are completely unaware of the issue. I have seen thousands of people replying in our video ‘I am not virgin ‘and I feel ashamed to share same country with them. I am writing about this topic because there is still a need of telling people about it. And I am more than proud to say this that I am not at all ashamed of talking about sex or periods or anything natural. It’s time for our society to accept natural things the way they are and stop making a big fuss about it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog